india tweets

join in!

The Post-YSR Sordid Drama

Try as I might, I just can't pretend I am sad when I am not. So, when YSR Reddy was killed in a helicoptor crash, I didn't exactly feel depressed. Here was a goonda who had allegedly amassed billions of dollars abusing his position of power for the past few years, and this very guy is now no more. At the risk of sounding insensitive, I would say it is good news for the country. Poetic justice - as some may say.

Following the disgusting way the media went into a frenzy paying "tribute" to this goonda, we are now entering into another episode of this sordid drama where YSR loyalists are trying to get his political greenhorn son Jaganmohan anointed as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh who, it seems, is a goonda his daddy would be proud of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets